Creating a Macintosh FTP Connection
If you do not already have FTP software for your Mac, please see fetchsoftworks.com.
- Launch your FTP software and create a New Connection.
- In the Host field enter: ftp.kubin.com [ make sure to use ftp not www ]
- In the UserID field enter: knguest
- For the Password, please contact your K•N Account Manager.
- Click the OK button.
- Drag and drop your file(s) into the Drop Box folder.
- To protect the privacy of our clients you will not be able to see your file in the folder, but it is being transferred. The transfer of large files may require as much as 30 – 60 minutes depending on the speed of your internet connection. Once the files have been fully transferred please alert your Account Manger via E-mail or phone that you have uploaded file(s).
Should you encounter technical difficulties: Contact Kubin-Nicholson Technical Support @ 414-586-4321